Children and Families—Let’s Get Together!
April 9, 2020
- Thursday, April 9th – 4:00 p.m. – Craft Time to Make Colorful Crosses for Easter – Elementary Fellowship Time hosted on Zoom – for children 2nd-5th grade. Parents and grandparents are welcome to join!
- Friday, April 10th – 9:00 a.m. – Craft Time to Make Colorful Crosses for Easter – Elementary Fellowship Time hosted on Zoom for children 3 years old – 1st grade. Parents and grandparents are welcome to join!
Details: You’ll need white paper and colorful markers. You can print a cross template here, or sketch one yourself on the paper to start. I think it looks best if the kids try to draw a cross themselves!
Afterwards, please take a picture, send it to me and I will make a banner for Easter Sunday worship.
- Sunday, Apr. 12th – 9:30 am – Dress Up Fancy for Easter Sunday School Class – Hosted on Zoom – for children 3 year old to 1st grade – Let’s celebrate Christ’s resurrection by finding a tie, a hat, or anything fancy to wear to Sunday School! Meet in front of a computer or iPad at your family’s dining room table. We’ll tell a Bible story and show off your fancy selves! Please check your email for a Children’s Ministry message from Charlotte.
- 10:15 am – Easter Treats Virtual Sunday School Class – Hosted on Zoom for 2nd graders – 5th graders – Did you do an Easter egg hunt? Have any special treats waiting for you when you woke up? Bring those and join us in front of a computer or device at your family’s kitchen table. We’ll read a Bible story and talk about Christ’s resurrection. Please check your email for a Children’s Ministry message from Charlotte.
- Monday, April 13th – 10:00 am — Plastic Egg Reuse Experiments: let’s test eggs rolling, stacking and bowling! Bring 5 – 10 plastic eggs for the fun! Meet up at our Zoom meeting for our quick fellowship time!